Sunday, October 28, 2012

CEOS AND OFFICE HOES may be my new favorite theme. But maybe that's just because I love dressing up. Last friday we celebrated my roommates and one of our good friend's birthdays. It was pretty last minute, at least compared to most newnaughty parties. We only came up with the idea the weekend before (though I really should say 'we', I had surprisingly little to do with the planning this time) but we had a great turn out. It wasn't quite as packed as the back to school party, which was good because that meant you could actually walk around. We did have to kick out a few kids who failed to show up in proper attire, but they never gave me any trouble and, in fact, everyone who attended was really cool. I had such a great time, there is a very good chance we will have another party with this theme. In the mean time, I'm thinking about throwing a blacklight party for my birthday which is coming up in a few weeks. We did that last year and it was amazing. So keep an eye out for more details about that. We also just started work on a newnaughty podcast so stay tuned cause that will be out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment