Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Back2School Party

Thanks so much to everyone who came to our 2nd annual Back2School party for helping us kick off the new party season with style. For those of you who weren't there, here's what happened: Up front we had DJ Justin Loranger start setting things off around 9:30. My roommates and I tapped the keg and started things off with some Beruit in the kitchen. By 10:30, confident and I had been on the table for 6 straight wins, our place was packed, and we had gone through 50 cups. As in, 50 people had them. We quickly started to realize that 1 keg wouldn't be enough. In Massachusetts you can only buy beer until 11pm so confident ran out with someone who actually was sober enough to drive to go pick up another one. And it was a good thing we did because the first keg was empty by the time they got back! I spent the rest of the night meeting new people and I'm happy to say there was alot of great people here. Nobody ended up getting into fights or being rude really at all. We'd been talking about renting out a venue for a party/event and this night was a perfect example of why we need to. Our place was packed, we had to even start turning people away, and that started earlier than I expected. The entire night was crazy, but i mean that in the best way. We emptied 2 kegs, a handful of bottles, and w/e else people ended up bringing. I started losing my voice around the end of the night and I still haven't fully recovered, so hopefully I'll be over that by this weekend, and lets hope that this set's the pace for the rest of the school year, because I know everyone had a blast. Make sure to like us on facebook because our future parties will probably be limited to invite only, and that's the only way to get on the list! facebook.com/inspiredbyliving

1 comment: