Friday, September 21, 2012

Well I was hoping to have an awesome video post today but apparently I don't have the right cable so we're gonna have to settle for just text: We've got a great situation right now. We now live right next to both a sorority and a fraternity. And big shout out to both of them because weve been having a blast partying with them. Last night the fraternity was throwing a party and just had way too many people so they were turning people away by 10pm. My roommate and I are walking past there house coming back from the store and they stop us and offer up the idea of us throwing a sort of overflow party. So my roommate jumps in a car with them to go get a keg, while I start bringing some people from off the street up to our place. By the time they got back with the keg our place was packed to the point that we had to start turning people away and they started a third party in the basement. It was definitely pretty crazy, and I got to meet a lot of new girls. This saturday is our back to school party and I have no doubts that it is gonna be sick, so make sure you're there! As soon as that party is over well be planning our next one so if you have a request for a theme leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment