Tuesday, April 2, 2013


1 1/2 oz 151 proof rum
2 - 3 dashes Tabasco sauce

Build ingredients in a shot glass, and serve.


Sounds scary.
It's called a prairie dog; some girl recommended this shot to me on facebook but I've yet to find anyone with a stomach strong enough to try it with me. 
This got me thinking about other shots I've never tried:
Feeling Canadian? How about a 'Moose Fart':
1 part Absolut vodka
1 part Crown Royal Canadian whiskey
1 part Kahlua coffee liqueur
1 part Bailey's Irish cream

Be careful when ordering this next one, the bartender might take it the wrong way:
Sit On My Face 
1/3 oz Kahlua coffee liqueur
1/3 oz Frangelico hazelnut liqueur
1/3 oz Bailey's Irish cream

Burning Nazi
1/2 oz Jagermeister herbal liqueur
1/2 oz Rumple Minze peppermint liqueur



 What's your favorite shot? Write on our wall at https://www.facebook.com/inspiredbyliving

No comments:

Post a Comment