Sunday, February 26, 2012

Some Girls Can't Handle Their Wine.

So at one of the last ragers we threw, we had a gang of freshman hotties roll in around midnight. Apparently, we were the last stop on their party tour for the evening for obvious reasons. These girls all came in visibly wasted and had fresh unopened bottles of wine in tote. They continued to party with us until we finally kicked them out around three. Not long after, I started receiving texts from one of them saying that her friend had been drugged at the party in which I immediately called bullshit. We at the NewNaughty house have a strict no roofies policy. These girls must have not realized that we aint no half-assed college frat, we keep it classy. But this got me thinking and I started investigating. Ive been taking a lot of photos with my new camera lately and I went back through all of the photos with those girls from that night and found an obvious reason for her “being drugged.” In every picture, her huge bottle of wine was less and less. This 98 pound freshman housed an entire bottle of wine, and who knows what else she drank on top of that. I guess freshman girls haven’t grasped their tolerances for liquor yet. Drunk as fuck, yes, drugged, no.

2 comments:

  1. lmao hahahahahahahaahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes nothing like roofing a girl then not having sex with her.

    ReplyDelete